Need a fast, easy way to set up a conference call? Speek is one of the better conferencing services I’ve tried.
Once you sign up for a free Speek link, you can share it by email, calendar invite, instant message, text message or however you’d like. Your guests don’t have to register for Speek to join a call.
Speek’s conference call features include:
- See who’s joined the conference call on your screen
- Get a text message when someone dials into your line
- Know who’s talking during the call
- Mute and add/remove participants
- Share files — Speek connects to Google Drive, Dropbox, and more
- Chat and/or take notes
- Record conference calls
- Schedule Speek conference calls in Google Calendar with the click-of-a-button, directly from your Chrome browser
- Make conference calls on-the-go with Speek’s iPhone app
Using Speek, you also avoid the hassles of traditional conference calls:
- No dial-in numbers or PINs
- Nothing to download
- No scheduling — your Speek line is always open
Cost: Free plan (unlimited calls for up to 5 people whenever, wherever); a paid version for $10/month (or $100/year) allows you to add unlimited attendees to your calls; share files together to view during the call; record your calls; comment during the call & access the comments transcript later.